To help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), the Monterey Peninsula Regional Park District (District) is taking the following measures:
- District offices are closed and most employees are working remotely;
- Planned group activities at all District parks have been suspended;
- The Garland Ranch Regional Park Visitor Center and Palo Corona Regional Park Discovery Center are closed;
- The Ranger-on-Duty may be reached between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm at (831) 659-4488 x1;
- Park rules will be enforced.
The District is complying with all local official Orders and CDC recommendations. For updates on COVID-19, please refer to the following websites: